Saturday, December 26, 2009

My First Photo Attempt - Orioles

Hi!  Hope you all had fun on Christmas.  Lotsa fat lootz?

I got a new digital camera!  I've never owned one of these futuristic devices.  I'm still fiddling with it but I love how easy it is to use.  One thing that seems strange is the batteries only last like twenty minutes.  I'm thinking (hoping) that I just had bad batteries.  That's an awfully short lifespan if that's the case.

I did manage to get a shot of one of my favorite O's auto cards.  Go Orioles! (go where?):


5 comments:

  1. Are your cards in some kind of display?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they are in cases on the wall. I'll try to show a pulled back picture when I get more batteries.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's one heck of a card - The perfect item for a vintage Orioles collector!!

    ReplyDelete